We are also unable to warrant the security of the information, which you transmit to us. However, we categorise information that you may share with us (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) including but not limited to the below:
- Your personal identity information such as gender, age, etc.
- Your contact information such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone, mobile and fax numbers and the like (if requested and provided).
- Your Payment and Account Information information sucha as account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history, etc (if requested and provided).
We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers
- Information about your navigation using our website, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- Information used for log-in such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- Your Transactional history (other than banking details) about your activities (if requested and provided).
- Correspondence Information such as Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services etc.
- User Information such as usernames, nicknames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our website.
- Information we Stored such as data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
Information from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics:
- We use Google Analytics tracking code to track our site’s traffic. This code also supports Display Advertising. The Google Analytics features include Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting that we have implemented based on Display Advertising.
- We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services.
- If you decline to submit personal information to us, then we will unfortunately not be in a position to provide the Services to you.
If it is required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information:
- by law;
- to conduct our business;
- to secure our systems; or
- to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage.
To ensure that all our Users comply with the User Rules, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. Furthermore, to ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information as well. This monitoring may include (but not limited to) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content.
In addition to the general limitations in the above mentioned terms, we will not be liable to you or any other third party for any damages suffered by you or any other third party howsoever arising from the disclosure of your Personal Information. Your only remedy under such circumstances will be to end this agreement.